- Salt & wild creates stunning handmade ethical jewellery on the South coast of the UK. Our jewellery is made using recycled silver, fair trade gold and sea glass collected on British beaches.
- Each piece is created using sustainable methods.
- We are an all female team!
- Inspired by adventure
- Each piece of ethical jewellery will come in it’s own signature Salt & Wild Eco friendly gift box. Made from FSC®-certified cardboard and includes a biodegradable insert. These are made from cardboard with a viscose top to create a feel of luxury. These are designed to be the perfect storage box for your beautiful jewellery.
- Each box will come with an anti tarnish tab to help keep your jewellery shiny for longer.
- Plastic-free packaging
- FREE standard UK delivery
- Handmade in New Forest, UK
- Did you know that for every order placed on the website we plant a tree just for you. We have teemed with One Tree Planted to help plant these amazing trees.
- Trees help clean the air we breathe, filter the water we drink, and provide habitat to over 80% of the world’s terrestrial biodiversity. They also provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people, absorb harmful carbon from the atmosphere, and are key ingredients in 25% of all medicines.